Looking for full day child care for the fall? We've got you covered. Click below for more information.
BEFORE & AFTER SCHOOL CARE
WHEN SCHOOL IS OUT, THE Y IS IN
The YMCA of Central Virginia Before and After School program is licensed through the state of Virginia Child Care Licensing Department. YMCA of Central Virginia Child Care works in partnership with your child's elementary school.
Y staff provide children with engaging and fun-filled activities in a safe and engaging environment so you can work without worry. Homework time, board games, afternoon snack, outdoor games (weather permitting) and arts and crafts are included in our daily routine. Please see a list of activities, important dates and locations below.
Madison Heights Elementary
Bedford Hills Elementary
Rockfish River Elementary
Tye River Elementary
Open Doors Scholarship Program
During the registration process, please complete the following:
- Read all Child Care Policies and Procedures in the Handbook - See Below
- Complete entire registration form (forms with empty lines will not be accepted.)
- Provide correct and complete addresses and phone numbers of all persons authorized to pick up your child.
- Provide current and updated immunization chart and physical provided by a physician
- Licensing standards mandate that child care staff see and record the state ID number of your child’s original birth certificate or passport. Please bring it at the time you register.
- Children must be ages 5-12 to participate in our program.